Wednesday, November 2, 2011

library loot 20 Oct-2nd Nov

Oopsy daisys! I forgot to do my loot from last week. So this week will be a combo =P Not much this week anyway =P

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!



One Day - David Nicholls
(enjoyed! interesting... to think about how our lives would look like if we took one day each year.. hmm)


Turn Of Mind - Alice LaPlante
(didn't enjoy so much...)



The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
(ABSOLUTELY LOVED. YOU MUST READ IT. LIKE. NOW)



anddd since I saw Marg blogging about DVDs

I also (finally) borrowed (and watched)

Iron Man 2
(should have watched this BEFORE thor - ending)



Thor
(egotistical dude) - I LIKED THE ENDING


The Blind Side
(touching)


Tomorrow when the War Began
(i need to re-read the series!)



Precious
(have you read the book for this one? it's pretty similar..)


Watchiing Thor/Iron Man 2 got me all excited for The Avengers again. CANNOT WAIT. !

I also returned Dracula, House of Leaves, Middlemarch without reading them as they were up for too many renewals... :S next time =S

And, also a friend of mine lent me The Unconsoled - Kazuo Ishiguro, which is REALLY ANNOYING so far. (anyone read it?)

Hence I read The Night Circus instead (SO AWESOME YOU MUST READ IT!)

Also, the MS Novel Challenge is now over. 85 books. 4 months 33549 pages. Not too bad. :)

Thank you everyone for your support! :) :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Is the Ellie movie good? I should look for that.