Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Library Loot. December.

FIRST TIME IN OVER A MONTH.

I BORROWED BOOKS.

Will update later tonight :P hehe :D

--------------------------------------

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!




It has been over a month since I have posted a library loot. After completing the 4 month long Novel Challenge - 85 books - 33000+ pages. I just. Disappeared off the bookage. :|

Now I'm slowly getting back into it.

Here is what I've borrowed from the library this week:
(except for Eye of the World - that's an oldie)




Here is what I borrowed from the school library (today) :

I've read If I Stay & An Equal Music so far this week.

Happy Reading!

(has anyone heard/seen these books before?) :)

3 comments:

Sean Wright said...

I have heard of some of the authors.

Just noticing that the dragon sticker on the side of the robert jordan is the same one that my library uses for fantasy books.

Marg said...

I don't think that will be enough to get you through the Christmas holidays, will it?

Enjoy your loot!

Christine said...

That's a lot of loot!

I've read two of your YA picks:
If I Stay by Gayle Forman which I enjoyed very much and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist which I thought was ok--better than the movie, at least. Although my teen liked the movie better.. *shrug*

I borrowed Trash from the library earlier this year, but it ended up being returned unread. I hate when that happens.

I also brought home a Murakami book this week, although you are much braver taking one of his thick ones!

We also have The Perks of Being a Wallflower on our family bookshelf, but I haven't yet read it.

Enjoy your loot!! Looks like some really great reading. :)