Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Woopie! I managed to finish The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle on Monday evening :) Very interesting storyline.. the ending left me with so many unanswered questions though!
I started and finished The Knife Of Never Letting Go this evening, woah. That ending! I really want to read the next book in the series now!
Anyway.. moving on.. new loot this week:






A requested one:
The Sense Of An Ending - Julian Barnes (apparently winner of the 2011 Man Booker prize)
Random pick ups:
High Crimes - Joseph Finder
Flight - Rosie Dub
Floundering - Romy Ash
Floundering - Romy Ash
Twelve Rooms With A View - Theresa Rebeck
Black Jesus - Simone Felice
Leftover Loot:
(same from last week)
*What we all long for
*Nemesis
1 comment:
I am glad that you enjoyed Never Let Me Go!
I haven't read any of your loot this week. Hope you enjoy them.
Post a Comment