Thursday, June 28, 2012

Library Loot (holiday time!)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!





So after a few weeks without much reading. I browsed the library catalogue, perved on twitter #fridayreads tweets, friend's blogs.. friends tweets... random 'good book' references... and REQUESTED.. took notes etc on many books... will inhale all of them in the holidays.. hopefully :D (tis Friday tomorrow!)

This is what I picked up today + on Tuesday.

(I've already consumed The Industry... realised that Driven is a sequel.. must borrow Drive, and The Shadow of The Wind will be a re-read.. want to re-read it.. then... read the rest of the books in the 'series' :) .. .)

Have you read any?





















3 comments:

Marg said...

Nice selection! I need to read the new Carlos Ruiz Zafon.

Sean Wright said...

Have read the King book and pure. Also have Among Others in the library to be read. 11/22/63 is quite a nice love story too

TP said...

I read Pure and it's really dark & a little depressing, but definitely a good read. Among Others was also interesting - and I actually bought 11/22/63 since it's so big and has a long waiting list at my library. I haven't read it yet, but hope to soon I hope you enjoy all your reads - your library has a pretty awesome selection it seems :-)

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com