Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Library Loot > 18th July

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!




Only picked up 3 this week. (Burning Lies - read already :P, The sweetness of the bottom of the pie & This is not a test)

Finished (10): Railsea, A Good American, Hololulu, Finnikin of the Rock, Innocent til proven otherwise, Liesl and Po, Phoenix Rising & The Piper's Son. (+ one of my new loot books :P), and an e-read: Her Best Worst Mistake
Leftover Loot (8): STill have the Stephen King, The City & The City, City of Bones, Prague Cemetery, Ragnarok, On the Road, Let's pretend this never happened, Lords of the White Castle.



3 comments:

Linda said...

This Is Not A Test is on my tbr list. Enjoy!

Christine said...

Nice picks! I've been wanting to read that Alan Bradley series for a long time. I hear it's really good.

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

Seeing The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie here reminds me that I really need to read it for myself! It has been on my TBR since it came out but I still haven't read it and as each new book in the series comes out I try to remind myself to pick it up but somehow that never happens. Enjoy your loot!