Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library
Week #2 of the holiday is coming to a close, can't believe it's already Friday... and Monday is back to work! These are the books that I've picked up this week:
Light was actually a purchase I made - as I couldn't get it from a library fast enough for my needs :P The Gone series was rather addictive :P I mentioned in my post earlier in the week that I read the rest of the gone series. (Gone, Hunger, Lies, Plague, Fear, Light - is the correct order).
Also mentioned, as part of this week's library loot I borrowed the entire Keys to the Kingdom Series, and finished that (see post earlier this week).
The other books above, I have read, except for "My Notorious Life by Madame X" - which I picked up about half an hour ago from the library.
Anyone else read the books from this post? I've enjoyed everything I've read so far! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment