Sunday, August 4, 2013

an update

Sorry folks, once again school has started (week 3 about to begin), and I've neglected the blog/reading etc.

So, since my last post (back in the holidays), I read The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley (LOVED IT.), My Notorious Life by Madame X - Kate Manning (quite an intriguing read), and I just finished The Last Van Gogh, by Alyson Richman.

I don't know if I wrote, but earlier also (a few weeks ago) I read The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green. Such a sad story, and The Lost Wife - by Alyson Richman

Anyway, those three I mentioned at the start, I have read during the month of August, for the MS Readathon (yup it's on again.. for this month!). Hopefully I will be able to read a few and get some sponsors. So far one of my friends sponsored me $50.. incredibly generous! But, no matter how much you sponsor (whether it be 50 cents.. or $50!) all your money is going towards a good cause :)

Here's my link, in case you are interested.
MS Readathon





1 comment:

Marg said...

So glad you loved The Firebird. I do enjoy Susanna Kearsley's writing, but I am pretty sure I have mentioned that to you before now once or twice!