Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I know I know...

Yes, I do realise that I've read a tonne of other books in this 2 week period but, the one that I just read... that I finished at 9.21pm, the one that from the minute I arrived home with it.. I just read..

Hence I've only just finished my dinner...

But it was worth it, it was a good break from the other type of fiction that I've recently been reading.

It's a fictionalized version of Pan Yuliang(潘玉良)'s life.

The Painter from Shanghai - Jennifer Cody Epstein

Did enjoy.


I picked it up from a girl who is moving from Taiwan and is getting rid of her books. For 30NT (approx $1.30 aud) ... this was definitely worth it! I also got Fugitive Pieces - Anne Michaels.. that will hopefully be my next read :) 

Has anyone else read this book? 

No comments: