Saturday, August 24, 2013

August Update

MS Readathon: Donate

Well. Hello! :)

I've managed to make it to my 15 book goal for the MS Readathon! Finished my no.15 book last night :) WOOHOO! Now to ... get some sponsors, I've had 3 awesome people who have sponsored me so far, and I've raised $120 out of my $200 goal.. it would be super fantastic if you could spare $2 or so :) but anyway

So what have I been reading? (some of these you know from my previous post)

#1 - 1/8 = The Firebird - Susanna Kearsley
#2 - 2/8 - My Notorious Life by madame X - Kate Manning
#3 - 4/8 - The Last Van Gogh - Alyson Richman
#4 - 7/8 - Looking for Alaska - John Green
#5 - 9/8 - The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
#6 - 16/8 - Paper Towns - John Green
#7 - 17/8 - Inferno - Dan Brown
#8 - 17/8 - The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint Exupery
#9 - 18/8 - The Abundance of Katherines - John Green
#10 - 18/8 - Unenchanted - Chanda Hahn
#11 - 18/8 - The Enemy - Charlie Higson
#12 - 20/8 - Game Set Match - Nana Malone
#13 - 20/8 - Broken - Daniel Clay
#14 - 22/8 - Butterfly - Sonya Hartnett
#15 - 23/8 - Peacock Emporium - JoJo Moyes

Books I have out , which I haven't read yet (from the library):
Town - James Roy
And the Mountains Echoed - Khaled Hosseini
Stray - A.N. Wilson
Titus Groan - Mervyn Peake
How I live Now - Meg Rosoff
The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling

Thank you for all of your support so far :) If you're doing the readathon too, link me to your page so I can sponsor you! :)

MS Readathon Link: http://t.co/gtf7yOhvzA












MS Readathon Link: http://t.co/gtf7yOhvzA

No comments: