Sunday, April 28, 2013

Late Post - Yesterday :P

So, yesterday I read from around 8am to 12.30pm with mini breaks inbetween.

I finished The Eye of the Dragon - Stephen King and The Little Russian - Susan Sherman.

I did have a pile of books that I brought to my parent's place for the weekend to get through for the day, but unfortunately (for the books) I was called out to catch up with some friends in Chadstone at 1pm, and then had a dinner/drink night out in the city with my ex-colleagues. I didn't get back home until 2.30am on the 28th! So .. it appears as though 2 books was my total for the 27th of April... rather sad effort.

Hopefully next time there's a 24 hour readathon on, I will be at home, and be able to read as many books as possible!

How did you go with the 24 hour Readathon? :)

http://mellyhooble.tumblr.com/

^ posted photos of my books :)

2 comments:

Belle Wong said...

Congratulations on a great readathon!

Marg said...

I just noticed that you said you read The Little Russian. Did you like it?