Thursday, April 4, 2013

Library Loot. It's been awhile.

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!




Hello. So it has been a LONG time since I've posted in here.. probably as.. up until last week (the final week of term 1), I hadn't read any books since the end of January - that is, since I'd moved house... zilch. I don't know what happened.. but I guess the MOVE.. and the NEW JOB/school had something to do with it. Anyway... It's now school holidays WOOHOO! So I've finally borrowed some books :) and .. have read some books... 


I've just read this - finished 4/4/13 - and this was a re-read, but I'm going through the "Odd" series ... have requested "Odd Hours" to be sent over to Shepp, as that's the next one :)


Another Odd book, haven't read this one yet.


Yup - read this one :)

:) Read


Haven't read this one yet :P



Ah. Ok, so last week, I was back in my parental area - glen waverley, and since I had a 2.5 hour train ride to get through - I borrowed the First King of Shannara (one before the one above), this book and Waltz for Bashir. I finished the First King one... gulped it down.. it was AWESOME! :) Finished the Sword of Shannara over the weekend just past.. and then today, this arvo I borrowed the book below - Elfstones of SHannara... Addictive!

 Ok - This "Shift" book - was an accidental borrow (as was the other one further down) - borrwed it as I thought one of the people I tweet to - Michael Kitto, was recommended it... but.. I found out later he was recommending Shift (the sequel to Wool)! Just picked these up today... so.. well we'll see how it is :P
 HUGELY enjoyed this one - The Rook! At times a LOT of description.. but whatever.. I liked it anyway :)

 Just picked up The Passage today... will be re-reading this as I want to read The Twelve! :)
Read this over the weekend just past... really good! I've heard it is also an animated film - which has won numerous awards :P :)


1 comment:

Marg said...

Lots of Odd books there! I haven't ever read any of those!