Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Library Lootage :D


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire fromThe Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


So, turns out that I was actually able to source some of those books from my previously mentioned list... :) I'm a member of a zillion branches :P BUT, up here I'm a member of the Goulburn Valley one (which includes Shepp) - and I was initially looking through that catalogue for those books... and not having much success at all! So I decided to try Campaspe Region (includes Kyabram - where I work) - and... they are SUPERAWESOME they can get books transferred from libraries super far away :D so awesome :) anyway :p

Here's my loot - just picked them up from the libraries today... got an email last night while down in Melbourne saying that they were ready to be picked up!

One was a soldier, Odd Hours, India Black, Ender's Game, Fingersmith, The Shop on Blossom Street, Size 12 is not Fat.

Does anyone those of these reads? Or .. have read them? :) Hope you have an awesome time reading :D




By the way.. I finished.. ermm.. consumed.. The Elfstones of Shanarra while on the train yesterday ... SO GOOD :)

3 comments:

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

Fingersmith is the only one of these that I've read but I remember really enjoying it. It was my introduction to Sarah Waters and pushed me to read her other books. Enjoy your loot!

Cat said...

Fingersmith is the only one I've read too - it's great! I have heard good things about Julia Spencer-Fleming's books but have yet to find one here.
Happy reading!

Linda said...

I have most of those on my tbr list. Enjoy your loot!