Thursday, April 18, 2013

Library Loot

So in the past week I borrowed a few books - mainly 'picked up' from holds that I'd put :)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

Campaspe Regional Libraries are awesome - they transfer books from other libraries in their system that are available to the local libraries! So awesome.

Anyhoo.. TODAY... THE TWELVE arrived! (not library) - :P for me to own :) Hehe.. and READ :)

WIll read soon :p

Anyway.. here is my loot :)

Almost Perfect (from Casey-Cardinia Library Corporation)
 The Eyes Of The Dragon - Stephen King
 Hounded (Eastern Regional Libraries)
 Incarnate (Melton Library Service)
 The Twelve (MINE) :p
 Three Men in a Boat
 Unravelling (Melton Library Service) - just finished this last night.
 Wishsong of Shannara - Terry Brooks (next one in the series :) )



Hope you're all enjoying your loots/reads for the week! 

3 comments:

Ruth @ Bookish Ruth said...

I love Terry Brooks. I need to get caught up with that series!

Cat said...

I loved Three Men in a Boat - very funny! Happy reading!

Marg said...

I still haven't read The Twelve, despite having borrowed it a couple of times now.

Glad the new library is working out for you now!