I've read TWENTY FOUR graphic novels this year. I think that's more than I've ever read in my life. Interesting fact.
So anyway. I made the most use of my holidays :P I read 16 books (incl 1 re-read)
I had a break between 20 January (Exit Music - Ian Rankin), until the 24th March (First King of Shannara). There were ZERO books read in that period of time. Life - new workplace/moving... all that jazz, consumed me I guess.
So yes for the holidays I read (in order)
The Sword of Shannara
The Rook
Waltz with Bashir
Odd Thomas
Forever Odd
Shift - Curran *
Shift - Bailey *
The Passage
The Passage
Brother Odd
The Elfstones of Shannara
India Black
Odd Hours*
Ender's Game
Letters to a Soldier
The Shop on Blossom Street
Fingersmith
In Odd We Trust
The * ones.. I didn't enjoy THAT much, the rest :)
Erk. Anyway, I'd better stop delaying the inevitable... the holidays are at an end now... 1.5 hours until Monday really... :( Apologies if you don't see a post for awhile, although.. not many read this anyway :D haha
(What I currently have loaned out from the library (unread) - Odd Interlude, The Wishsong of Shannara, The Eyes of the Dragon, Three Men in a Boat)
Hope you're all enjoying your reads!
No comments:
Post a Comment